Frequently Asked Questions About Our Hotel ... Answered Once And For All
Did you know that…
- Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre is considered one of the leading boutique hotels in downtown Toronto, Canada– as rated by hotels.com, the Consumers’ Choice Awards, and Toronto.com.
- Our décor is unlike any other hotel – as a mixture of contemporary architecture and original artistic influences, including award-winning artist Michael Snow’s avant-garde video installation overlooking Victoria Street.
Where Are You?
- Right where you want to be… smack-dab in the middle of the art, entertainment and shopping districts in Toronto, Ontario – only steps from the Eaton Centre, Massey Hall, Wintergarden/Elgin Theatres, Canon Theatre, Yonge/Dundas Square and TTC subways and GO.
What Will My Suite Be Like?
- Luxurious and roomy, decked out with residential layouts and amenities for relaxing business and leisure stays.
- Comfy and soothing, thanks to the plush duvets, 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets, and plush bathrobes.
- Just like home, because of thoughtful touches such as in-suite kitchens and laundry facilities.
- Stylish and urban, since all suites sport contemporary furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and hardwood floors.
- Animated, with gadgets like flat-screen televisions, Pay TV and video games, iPod docking stations, and high-speed Internet access to keep you amused 24/7.
Is There A Spa?
- Naturally, we’ve given it the name “Shizen,” which is the Japanese word for “nature.”
- Shizen Spa offers 9 treatment rooms, large manicure and pedicure areas and unique services, such as Shizen’s signature Rose Wrap, a treatment whereby the body is exfoliated with a natural mixture of oils and rose petals.
- The Shizen Philosophy focuses on the principles of aqua tranquility, incorporating holistic philosophies and contemporary spa treatments.
What Should I Do During My Stay?
- Whatever you like, and our dedicated Lifestyle Team makes it easy by seeing to travel, dining, and entertainment arrangements - or anything else you might need.
Anything Else I Should Know?
- Our chic Martini Bar has the secret to 40 of the best martini concoctions in Toronto. Bohemian yet stylish, laid-back but edgy, it’s the perfect place for happy hours, pre-theatre cocktails, post-show nightcaps, or just relaxing with a good book.
- The Third Floor has become Toronto’s greenest, chic-est, sleekest, and most unpretentiously sophisticated space for meetings, conferences, and events, delivering five-star service for intimate groups, gala dinners for over 200, and everything in between.
Office: (416) 945-5446
Mobile: (416) 616-6475
Now, Come Visit Us In Toronto, Canada – To See The Hotel For Yourself.
Immerse yourself in the trend-setting environment of Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre. Awaken and indulge every sense within this artful boutique on the cutting edge of downtown Toronto, Ontario. Book your reservations directly through this site for exceptional rates.