Downtown Toronto Area Attractions
Our Toronto Theatre District Hotel's Near Ed Mirvish Theatre, Massey Hall & More
When you stay with us, the excitement of the city is at your doorstep. Conveniently located in the vibrant downtown near Eaton Center and Massey Hall, Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre puts you in the middle of the entertainment district. It’s easy to reach a wide range of local attractions from our hotel, including:
- Eaton Centre – Just a five minute walk from the hotel, this shopping centre defines elevated living, offering 230 international retailers.
- Massey Hall – Located across the street from the hotel, these famous red doors have welcomed audiences to a stunning array of events and artists since it was gifted to the city of Toronto in 1894.
- The Ed Mirvish Theatre – Mirvish Productions, Canada's largest commercial theatre production company, proudly offers a wide range of exciting shows here year round.
- CN Tower – Classified as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers, the CN Tower offers an amazing 360 degree dining experience.
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre – Whether you are a planner, exhibitor or attendee, our hotel provides the perfect accommodations during your stay.
- Air Canada Centre – From Rihanna to Rod Stewart or exciting sporting events, a wide range of entertainment options are offered here all year long.
- Rogers Centre – This famed indoor / outdoor sports centre offers more than 200 annual events.
- St. Michael's Hospital - Formerly Catholic-owned, this public teaching hospital offers preventive and emergency care to residents and visitors alike.