Every Saturday from 9 am – 1 pm, local farmers and vendors gather at The Evergreen Brickworks to sell their produce and products. It’s a fantastic place to find local and seasonal food. Afterall, they say food tastes better when eaten in season.
Here’s are just a few things you can expect to find at the Evergreen Brickworks Farmers Market:
- Fermented food and pickles in case you need some extra probiotics from locally brewed Kombucha.
- Freshly baked bread, including gluten-free and vegan options!
- Local wildflower, clover, and buckwheat honey.
- Seasonal organic fruit and vegetables that are grown in Ontario.
- Local wine and beer from craft breweries and vineyards.